Items are made to order, please allow up to 1 week for processing.
- This non-medical mask is designed to fit snuggly over nose and chin.
- Two layers of cotton or cotton blends, with openings at the side to add a removable filter.
- Long ties, made of soft stretchy fabric OR
- easy to slip-on adjustable ELASTIC ear loops
- Made in Hamilton, Canada from sustainable fabrics with a % of proceeds donated to Food 4 Kids Hamilton.
Our non-medical fitted face masks are made of soft fabrics in 100% cotton or cotton blends in contrasting colours so the inside and outsides are easily distinguishable (inside fabric may vary). We use upcycled and deadstock scrap fabrics in the masks and straps to reduce textile waste and the impact on the environment.
- Please wash before wearing, and after daily use.
- Remove nose wire and/or filter when machine washing.
- Masks can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent using a laundry bag or by hand.
- Tumble dry, low heat in a laundry bag or air dry.
- Do not dry clean.
This face mask is not meant to replace a surgical or N95 face mask, or reduce proper social distancing measures. Not recommended for use under 3 years old; children should always be supervised when wearing a mask and should not wear them for long periods of time or while sleeping. Contact your medical provider if you have difficulty breathing while wearing any face coverings.
This face covering is not guaranteed or intended to protect the wearer from viral infections, only to reduce the risk of spreading them.